Initially we will require one to three page ( 1- 3page documents attached) project overview or short project summary and project quick fact form ( Executive summary )And if acceptable we will request further information including Full business plan, Financial projections, key persons resume's etc. Due to our principle's procedure, the project overview, quick fact form and executive summary is required for the preliminary assessment. Project overview should consist of the key details and information of the project as listed below:
Project overview/Executive summary should consist of the below, which are briefly mentioned in the project overview sheet also, this is purely project information, project description, Requirements, and must also mention clients financial input in the project.
Details of how much funding is required, and what is clients financial inputs ( Liquid and Hard Assets)
3. Details of payback facility.
4. What security is their, what funds have been already been spent ( proof will be required)
5. Any value, and who is the owner, etc ( if applicable )
BASIC PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS
All funding requirements MUST be in USD/EUROS or GBP, and all documents must be in English,
Funding can be for most viable projects, Real Estate, Power Stations, Agribusiness, Refineries, Infrastructures, Hospitals, Hotels, Oil and Gas etc.
The Fund can be 100% Debt only, Debt/Equity, Equity Joint Venture partnership , and final approval/offer in principle can only be confirmed upon receipt of required documents, etc. For projects with Equity requirement, the equity participation can be from 15% up to a maximum of 50%.
Equity in the project, ( Subject to acceptance ) please see below for more information and the basic procedure.
1. Initially require one page project overview and project quick fact sheet and provided it meets lenders requirement, additional information, Business plan/Feasibility study, Executive summary, financial projections Resume's of all the directors will be requested, with any other documents etc.
2. Upon receipt of the above documents, and if project feasible, and acceptable to lender representative and the client will be arranged in most circumstances, but not always, ( question and answer session) where the client have the opportunity to ask further questions etc.
3. Face to face ( table top) meeting of the client with lenders representatives office or clients office (client choice) where the client will be expected to present their project to the lenders appointed representatives and initial Due Diligence process commences, the client
will be responsible for lenders costs ( which will be specified in term sheet)
At Princelink Ventures we are affiliated with over 50 different lenders/ funders and number of options are available, some involve some commitment fees and others do not, the funding program that have elements of commitment fees, are only payable if any after the meeting and after the client complete assurance, and client will be provided with all the information regarding the fund/consortium, including court admissible evidence on the form of affidavits from former clients, that have closed transactions with the fund/consortium if any and client would only be required to make a decision following specific details/information provided before and after the 2 day meeting, in other in collaboration with clients legal, financial and any other form this may take within 10 days after the meeting, lenders minimum funding requirement is USD 1,000,000.
Collateral requirement can be either form of class A shares in the company or first charge over the project, no additional personal or corporate guarantees or security are required and funding is non-recourse.
Whether our clients are securing capital for business acquisitions, to fund business growth or to provide shareholder liquidity Princelink Ventures advisor are experienced in assisting with your financing strategy.
Download Quick Fact Form (This form has editable pfd fields)